Copy and paste onto a notecard, then submit the notecard to an Ancient of the Mist by dropping it into his or her profile.
Avilion Order – Application:
By filling out and sending this note card, you agree that:
(1. You have read the Avilion Charter and Avilion Terms of Service and agree to all rules and guidelines within it.
(2. Agree to uphold the laws, guidelines, and values in the Avilion Charter.
(3. Will be as active as possible within the Avilion Order community, and be an active participant in role play.
(4. Your Second Life® account is also at least two weeks (14 days) old.
(5. Your profile contains a picture of you and some information about yourself, with the information being preferably about your role play character.
• Fill out this note card completely. Provide all information relevant to the questions asked. Be detailed on the questions where is asks you to be, and be concise and to-the-point on those which do not.
• You will be asked to attach a picture of yourself to this application. Take a good picture of how your role play character looks or ask someone else to assist you. To attach the picture to this note card, make sure it is full permissions and then drag and drop the picture to the application in the appropriate section.
• Do not change the order of questions, and do not delete them. Write your answers and provide the information on lines below each question.
• Rename the “YOUR SL NAME” area to be your name, and the “TODAY’S DATE” area of the application title. Do NOT change the format of the title of the note card. Applications with no name or date in the title may be lost or deleted.
• Applications will be evaluated based upon the information and answers given to the questions below. Simply sending in an application does and will not guarantee you membership into Avilion Order.
• Once you have completed the application, give it to any Ancient of the Mist, Malakh Giles, Serenity Sieyes, or drop it in the mailbox at the Avilion Tavern. Remember that applications can take up to seven days to be processed
AVILION ORDER APPLICATION
(1. Your Second Life® Name & Today’s Date:
(2. Your Second Life® Account Creation Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
(3. Attach a picture of your role play character below:
(Drag & drop your picture from your inventory to here!)
(4. What is your character’s role play race? Be specific:
(5. What is your character’s role play class? Be specific:
(6. Describe your character’s role play story & history (500 words or less):
(7. Describe how you plan on incorporating your character into Avilion’s history & role play:
(8. Why do you want to join Avilion Order? Please explain in detail:
(9. Do you currently role play elsewhere in Second Life? Yes or No?:
(10. If you answered “Yes” to question #7, please answer the following two questions:
1. How do you plan on spending your time between Avilion and the other place(s) you role play?
2. Do you plan on role playing in Avilion as just a visitor, or potentially as a place to eventually call “home”?
(11. Describe briefly what you have done in Second Life® (Other than Role Play):
(12. Explain why you believe you should be a member of the Avilion Order?:
(13. Have you received recommendations from any Avilion Order members? If so, who?:
(14. Please read the agreement below:
By filling out and submitting this application, you here-by declare that you have read over the Avilion Charter and Avilion Terms of Service, and agree to all the rules, guidelines, and terms within. Check the box signifying you agree, and then sign the application. This application is an agreement between you and the Avilion Administration.
[ ] : I agree to the terms within this application as well as within the
Avilion Charter note card.
Signed, <YOUR SL NAME>, on <DATE>.
End of application.